A bolt from the blue, Ganesh ( Known is a drop, Unknown is an Ocean) has very kindly nominated me for The Inspiring Blogger Award.
This has been a pleasant and validating surprise, I can only say thank you very much indeed Ganesh.
Rules for the Award…
1. Thank the person who nominated you and write a post about it.
2. Share 7 things about your Self.
3. Pass the award on to 7 to 9 blogs you enjoy, link to their blogs, and let them know you nominated them.
7 facts about me:
1. I am a classically trained musician.
2. Many years ago I reached 7th Dan in martial arts, it took 25 years. (Nowadays I couldn’t fight my way out of a paper bag!).
3. On 28th Ocober 1989, after a massive head injury, I experienced clinical death, which included an NDE.
4. Before qualifying for Counseling, I spent 33 years with the NHS mending broken bones for a living.
5. I have experienced great loss, homelessness – and an ongoing and miraculous rebirth.
6. I studied Buddhism with various teachers including Samye-Ling Monastery in Scotland.
7. I am a lifelong amateur astronomer, my father bought me my first telescope for my 7th birthday, I still have it.
It is very hard to squeeze my favourites down to just nine, I get inspiration from so many wonderful blogs. But needs must, so these then are the bloggers I would like to nominate for the Inspiring Blog Award :