Greetings to all. It has taken a little longer for me to be getting on with things, this post was intended to go out last weekend, but, unfortunately, I’ve been spending days in excruciating pain, (as must all who carry a chronic condition.)
Although I spent a day in hospital, I, and my consultant both know that apart from the care and support that I already receive, (and for which I am immeasurably grateful,) there is very little that can be done for me in the allopathic field. From my perspective, however, hospital tests are useful monitors, helping me to make informed choices for my developing needs.
Meanwhile, we as a family were negotiating one of life’s larger crossroads. But that is another story, and one which I would love to write about. Maybe soon.
Right, back to the post, with more from The Eden Project, or, Edenva, as the locals are said to call it. There will be one more post from Eden soon, but for now, I hope you enjoyed the above; and, hats off to Amanda for her camera skills.
There are so many fine writers, poets, artists, photographers, thinkers, and wits, on WP; I want to say thank you to all. And, If I’m ever a little late getting back to you please forgive me. Here’s a little something I feel you might enjoy:
Ten Fun Facts:
1. You can’t wash your eyes with soap.
2. You can’t count your hair.
3. You can’t breathe through your nose, with your tongue out.
4. You just tried no. 3.
6. When you did no. 3, you realised it’s possible, only you look like a dog.
7. You’re smiling right now because you were fooled.
8. You skipped no. 5.
9. You just checked to see if there is a number 5.
10. Share this with your friends to have some fun too.
Namaste, and peace, from Amras.
Photography ©Amanda Moloney.