Please excuse me for my levity, but as a life-long lover of laughter, I’d love to leave you with some jokes tonight. I don’t know who made them up, but here they are.
1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like . . Night.
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers
4. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
5. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
6. Remember, half the people you know are below average.
7. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
8. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
9. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap.
10. Support bacteria. They’re the only culture some people have.
11. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
12. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
13. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
14. OK, so what’s the speed of dark?
15. When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
16. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
17. Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don’t have film.
18. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
19. Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines
20. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
21. I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
22. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
23. Just remember – if the world didn’t suck, we would all fall off.
Our friend, by the way, is called Frosty. Here Frosty and Amanda share a joke between friends.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Peace to all the world, and Namaste from Amras.
Photography ©Amanda Moloney.